Hero2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Clan who People call us Hero!

Latest topics
» About my inactivity during the last days
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyTue May 17, 2016 2:14 am by **BALA**

» Application for joining clan
About my inactivity during the last days EmptySat May 14, 2016 6:07 pm by CrazyTeam

» Apply to be mod by kingshadow
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:03 pm by KingShadow

» Apply For Admin
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:07 am by rajamasriadynur

» Usul/Ide gw buat clan...
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:36 pm by AlphaXana

» Clan Members.
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:47 pm by null

» Chronic Apply for Clan (Then respon my apply for server)
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:39 pm by CrazyTeam

» Apply to join clan by DarkPhoenix [NEW EDIT]
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyMon May 09, 2016 4:31 pm by null

» Application to be Member by Sharul <3
About my inactivity during the last days EmptyMon May 09, 2016 9:49 am by CrazyTeam

You are not connected. Please login or register

About my inactivity during the last days

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About my inactivity during the last days Empty About my inactivity during the last days Tue May 17, 2016 2:14 am

**BALA**

**BALA**
Users
Users

Hello buddies!
I hope that everyone saw that I wasn't active during the last week, that was because I had a motorbike crash, I stayed in hospital the whole day, after that the medics said that I have to repose so I decided to play computer games Razz I have some burns and scratches so It's not easy to move the legs, I have to take pain pills.
The insurance expert witnesses have seen the motorbike, they sent the budget to the other insurance company, but some days ago I called my insurance company and they said that the other company doesn't answer anything and hope they will wait the max time to pay my repairs (3 months).
For that reason I have been very sensitive and irritable, and I got angry easily with freevoters, hackers and insulters.
I'm sorry for that, I will learn to control myself better when I'm having real life problems.
Hope you will understand me Sad
See you in the game.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum